5 easy ways to maximise your enjoyment of exercise
Thanks for visiting the Fitness Boutique today!
When life gets hectic, I know how hard it can be hard staying focussed on getting or staying fit. But you know how great you feel when you finish working out, so today I’d like to share 5 of my favourite tips to help you turn exercise into your friend rather than foe.
- Buddy Up. Exercising with a friend or relative is not only good fun – you are more likely to get up and out because you won’t want to let her down.
- Choose something you enjoy, and think of it as a treat. Whether I’m teaching or taking part, for me, going to classes offers an escape from the hullabaloo of family life and a chance for ‘me’ time. Dancing and music revives my soul and whatever mood I’m in, always makes me feel great. What about you?
- Find an instructor you like and trust. Whether she/he motivates you, helps you achieve your goals or is good fun and enjoys a laugh, like your instructor and you’re more likely to want to spend time with them week after week.
- Get into the habit. Exercise at the same time, same place, each week and you will eventually create a habit, which you won’t want to break! Booking your next session there and then will also motivate you even more.
- Ditch the guilt. So you missed a class because you finished work late, your boiler broke and you had to go food shopping. No point in stressing, just book into to the next session you can and you’ll feel fab!
Working out doesn’t have to be a chore! Don’t miss out! Click here NOW to sign up for the forthcoming Fitness Boutique Weekly for more easy, fun and effective ways to stay glowing, fit and healthy.
Til next time.